Travel information: COVID-19 update
The well-being of our guests, team members, and community is our highest priority.
We want to assure you that we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation very closely and adhering to the guidelines and protocols set out by the Saskatchewan Health Authority and the Government of Saskatchewan. We will keep you informed of how government restrictions might affect your visit to The James Hotel.
To promote the health and safety of our guests, team members and community, The James Hotel requires all guests, team members and vendors to wear a face mask or appropriate face covering in all public areas including the lobby and lobby bar, fitness centre, elevators, hallways, and breakfast room (except while people are eating or drinking). This is compliant with Saskatchewan Health Authority and Government of Saskatchewan guidelines and protocols. People with a valid medical reason for not wearing a mask are exempt.
Important Reminders & Hours of Operations
- Lobby Bar: open Tuesday-Saturday 4:00pm-10:00pm
- Room Service: open Friday and Saturday 4:00pm-10:00pm
- Odessa Breakfast room: Monday-Friday 7:00am-9:30am, Saturday and Sunday 7:30am-11:00am
- Fitness Centre: open 24 hours a day, limited to 2 people at a time
- Elevators: limited to 2 people or 1 family at a time