The James is a contemporary boutique hotel centrally located in vibrant downtown Saskatoon, on the banks of the South Saskatchewan River. Our spacious and thoughtfully designed suites provide a fresh perspective on the guest experience, offering travellers uncompromised quality, comfort, and a truly memorable stay.
A history of hospitality. Since 1935, our family has been welcoming travellers into a world of hospitality built by three generations of dedicated hoteliers. Independent and family-owned, The James Hotel represents the legacy of first generation hotelier, James Peter Leier. Born in Odessa, Russia, his family immigrated to Saskatchewan when he was an infant in the early 1900’s. Those who knew James often recount his kindness and sincerity for giving newcomers a true sense of belonging and a welcoming place to stay. Today, that same passion and pride lives on through our dedicated team of partners and employees.
SERVICES & AMENITIES
- Experience the world class comfort of a Black® Collection king bed with equivalent to 600 thread count Monarch linens
- Carrara marble bathrooms featuring Brazilian Arabescato vanities & deep soaker tubs
- L'Occitane en Provence bath amenities
- The James Lobby Bar overlooking the beautiful Meewasin River Valley
- Keurig® in-room brewer with coffee, hot chocolate & tea selections
- iPod docking stations
- Nightly turn down & refresh service
- LCD televisions with high definition cable service
- 24 hour fitness centre
- Select suites feature a private balcony
- Guest office
- In-room safe (accomodates a laptop)
- Business centre & dry cleaning services (charges will apply)